kanat sentence in Hindi
- Kanat Berentayev, a government economist, said in an interview.
- Kanat Ibragimov, who killed the sheep, defended his actions.
- Ambassador Kanat B . Sudabayev said.
- Kanat Serdarov gave Kyrgyzstan the lead in the 77th minute, connecting on a long-range shot.
- Kanat Seitenov, 15, was sentenced to 11 1 / 2 years, said police spokeswoman Nina Tsys.
- He made his professional debut in the Soviet Second League B in 1990 for FC Ak-kanat Uzurganach.
- Lightweight Jong-Sub Baik began South Korean charge, beating Kazakhstan's Ozak Bayeb Kanat 13-7.
- In the fall of 1991, President Mikhail S . Gorbachev appointed Kanat Saudabayev as the Soviet Ambassador to Turkey.
- Within weeks Kanat Saudabayev was on his way to Turkey again, but as the first Ambassador ever from an independent Kazakhstan.
- Meanwhile, HMS " Condor " was ordered into close engagements with the forts at Maza El Kanat and Fort Marabout.
- Kanat is protected by Ricardo Abascal from the attack of Akohr, an experimental organization intending to eradicate incarnates once and for all.
- At the same time, there also exists Kanat, a mysterious incarnate who has the ability to turn people he heal into incarnates.
- There was high unemployment in the past but now we feel the economy is advancing, " said Kanat Esenbayev, 39, a plumber.
- Kanat Shagirov won the cars category with his Toyota Hilux Overdrive, while P�l Anders Ullev�lseter and Anton Shibalov dominated completely motorcycles and truck categories.
- Kanat Tusupbekov, a journalist at the Irbis television station in the northern city of Pavlodar, was beaten Friday at the city police headquarters, Irbis editor in chief Askar Shomshekov said.
- Its population was 2, 541 in 2009 . It is named after Baytik Kanat uulu ( Baytik Baatyr ), one of the leaders of the Solto tribe who fought the Kokand Khanate.
- The 3, 083-kilometer ( 1, 930-mile ) railway project was announced by Kanat Zhangaskin, vice president of the Kazakhstan National Railway Co ., Xinhua News Agency reported from Hong Kong.
- The nation's ambassador to the United States, Kanat B . Saudabayev, on Thursday began a two-day visit of Kansas to get a firsthand view of agriculture and see what might be available for his country.
- Lawyer Kanat Sakhariyanov said the Khabar media group on Wednesday filed a slander lawsuit against Altynbek Sarsenbayev, co-chairman of the Ak Zhol party, after he accused the group of monopolizing the media market and breaking financial regulations.
- His compatriot, Abutalipov Kanat, lost 9-28 on points to Thailand's Suban Pannon, a member of the 2000 Sydney Olympics boxing squad in the 48-kilogram ( 105-6 pound ) light flyweight category.
- More Sentences: 1 2
kanat sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kanat? kanat English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.