lachrymatory sentence in Hindi
- During World War I, increasingly toxic lachrymatory agents were used.
- It has a lachrymatory effect, like related compounds.
- Lachrymatory agents are commonly used for riot control.
- :Allyl isothiocyanate is a potent lachrymatory agent.
- This colorless liquid is a lachrymatory agent.
- Certain lachrymatory agents are often used by police to force compliance, most notably tear gas.
- Sure enough, the researchers then isolated another enzyme, which they named lachrymatory-factor synthase.
- The best known such application of smoke compositions is in riot control, for dispersion of lachrymatory agents.
- "' Crotonaldehyde "'is a chemical compound with the lachrymatory liquid is moderately soluble in water and miscible in organic solvents.
- In addition to use as spices and food vegetables, " Capsicum " species have also been used as medicines and lachrymatory agents.
- Carlyle remarked, " These lines do not make me weep, but there is in me what would fill whole Lachrymatories as I read ."
- A total 50, 965 tons of pulmonary, lachrymatory, and vesicant agents were deployed by both sides of the conflict, including chlorine, phosgene, and mustard gas.
- As the first rocket tube was fired, a charge was ignited in the leading tube which expelled a blinding lachrymatory powder at the enemy, and finally the second rocket was fired.
- In 2008, the New Zealand Institute for Crop and Food Research created " no tears " onions by using gene-silencing biotechnology to prevent the synthesis of lachrymatory factor synthase in onions.
- A separate enzyme, the lachrymatory factor synthase or LFS, then converts this chemical to " syn "-propanethial-" S "-oxide, a potent lachrymator.
- "' Allyl isothiocyanate ( AITC ) "'is the organosulfur compound with the formula CH 2 CHCH 2 NCS . This colorless oil is responsible for the pungent taste of lachrymatory effect of AITC is mediated through the TRPA1 and TRPV1 ion channels.
- Q : My four sisters and I are very close despite our geographical distance, and are big fans of Rebecca Wells'book " Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood . " would love to give each a gift featured in the book, a lachrymatory.
- The minor Tennyson, wrote a sonnet called " The Lachrymatory, " elaborating the idea of " the phial of his kinsman s tears . " Since the early 20th century, the use of a vessel to collect tears of grief has been regarded as more poetic than plausible.
- The 38th Division was relieved by a brigade of the 12th Division by on 12 July, which searched the wood and completed its occupation, the German defence having lost " countless brave men "; the 38th Division had lost The northern fringe was reoccupied and linked with the 7th Division on the right and the 1st Division on the left, under constant bombardment by shrapnel, lachrymatory, high explosive and gas shell, the 62nd Brigade losing by 16 July.
lachrymatory sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lachrymatory? lachrymatory English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.