lachrymation sentence in Hindi
- Symptoms include dyspnea, retrosternal pain, hoarseness, stridor, lachrymation, cough, expectoration, and in some cases haemoptysis.
- Adult males are zoophilous and have been observed sucking perspiration from the skin of humans and lachrymation at the eye of an elephant.
- Adult males are zoophilous and have been observed sucking lachrymation from the eye of a zebu and imbiding elephant skin secretions smeared onto vegetation.
- Adult males are zoophilous and have been observed sucking perspiration from human skin and imbibing lachrymation from below an elephant's eye and elephant skin secretions smeared onto the vegetation.
- Effects on the autonomic nervous system, including vomiting, profuse sweating, salivation, lachrymation, marked hypertension followed by hypotension, together with effect on the somatic nervous system to cause muscle fasciculation and dyspnoea are presumably due to excessive transmitter release.
lachrymation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lachrymation? lachrymation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.