lackluster sentence in Hindi
- My death, while sad, will also be quite lackluster.
- It seemed like such a fitting ending to a lackluster performance.
- This suggested lackluster consumer spending as the holiday shopping season approaches.
- The jazzy names just didn't fit the lackluster products.
- By contrast, his achievements as prime minister have been lackluster,
- His lackluster personal style has undermined the authority of his government.
- The changes come after lackluster performance in the past six months.
- MetroStars coach Carlos Queiros blamed the heat for a lackluster effort.
- He ran a lackluster campaign for president in the 1992 primaries.
- Dreamworks'first major record, has had a lackluster reception.
- The market was less generous with companies that reported lackluster earnings.
- Is he worried that a lackluster performance would tarnish his legacy?
- The lackluster unit growth the last few quarters has been concerning.
- Monday, however, the market put in a lackluster performance.
- Hilton's first offer met with lackluster response from shareholders.
- Both were lackluster students until they found philosophy and earned doctorates.
- The Police Department's performance at solving murders is lackluster.
- Secretariat finished a lackluster third behind stablemate Angle Light and Sham.
- His lackluster spring was followed by a blase, inconsistent summer.
- What if that's a lackluster 7-6 game?
lackluster sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lackluster? lackluster English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.