lay waste to sentence in Hindi
- Minefields now lay waste to arable land from Afghanistan to Cambodia.
- This provoked Shapur himself to invade and lay waste to Armenia.
- During the battle, the League lays waste to Nanda Parbat.
- He will lay waste to all who stand before him.
- In the process, they lay waste to the quaint old shop.
- A hog can lay waste to a pond dam.
- The Corrupted intended to lay waste to Earth instead.
- This second column entered Galicia and proceeded to lay waste to the land.
- A fusillade of energy bolts lay waste to perimeter buildings of the Alpha installation.
- She feared evil kings like Kali would continue to lay waste to the earth.
- All across the globe, the Horsemen lay waste to the area around them.
- Using them, the gang lays waste to the Brotherhood's dockside headquarters.
- A massive Covenant fleet arrives at Reach and lays waste to much of the planet.
- Not long after, Chang's mercenaries attack and lay waste to the camp.
- Doria managed to capture the city, and to lay waste to the surrounding coast.
- Suddenly, a fleet of bioships appears nearby and lays waste to the Borg planet.
- A boar lays waste to a country, and two brothers set out to kill it.
- The resulting earthquakes, tidal waves and volcanic eruptions lay waste to anything in their path.
- In rapid succession the Superforts lay waste to the industrial areas of Nagoya, Osaka and Kobe.
- They're thrown back together when a horrendous disease lays waste to a small California town.
lay waste to sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lay waste to? lay waste to English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.