layabout sentence in Hindi
- A system will still stay synchronized even with a few layabouts.
- Bum Bum Ghigno is a general layabout with no permanent profession.
- His father was a welder, his friends mostly layabouts.
- Perfect for the goal-oriented layabout . _ _ _ __
- Not because Ray's a creep or a layabout.
- Omar grows up to be a dissolute, arrogant, womanizing layabout.
- It doesn't seem like being a layabout was an option.
- We layabout types have another chance, of course.
- Who says football fans have to be beer-swilling vidiots and layabouts?
- Lesson One urges layabouts : " Don't dilly-dally!
- In relative terms, Kerry has been a layabout in comparison to Dean.
- Still others have been reduced to layabout kindling.
- You think our admins ( apart from yourself, presumably ) are ignorant layabouts?
- Meanwhile, his layabout twin brother George decides to avenge the family name himself.
- Ned is not just a rummy layabout.
- Weld has often portrayed many of the poor as layabouts who use welfare as a hammock.
- As for hulking layabout Ed, he loves Shaun, video games and very little else.
- She also starred as the mother of layabout Paul Calf ( played by Steve Coogan ).
- I'm a confirmed Ne'r-do-well, layabouts and idler.
- It will prevent the no-good layabouts from getting hard-working white people angrier and angrier.
layabout sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for layabout? layabout English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.