leyden jar sentence in Hindi
- He built his own static electricity generator and performed experiments with Leyden Jars.
- Leyden jars are still used in education to demonstrate the principles of electrostatics.
- Most early spark transmitters were powered by batteries or Leyden jars.
- Often the effects of electricity were studied, with the help of the Leyden jar.
- The Leyden jar provided a much more compact alternative.
- A rotary switch at the center connects or disconnects the Leyden jars to the terminals.
- At a young age he built a Leyden jar to play pranks on his friends.
- The book also describes Leyden jars ( CAUTION!
- Wistarburgh Glass Works also made scientific glass for the Leyden jars Franklin used in the 1750s.
- Static electricity stored in a Leyden jar or any capacitor can cause painful or fatal shocks!
- It was initially believed that the charge was stored in the water in early Leyden jars.
- A few revolutions of the handle was all that was needed to charge a Leyden jar.
- Franklin wrote detailed letters and documents about his experiments with the electrostatic machine and Leyden jars.
- However, this phenomenon is a special effect caused by the high voltage on the Leyden jar.
- This became more commonly known as the Leyden jar after graduate student Pieter van Musschenbroek of Leyden.
- Van Musschenbroek communicated on it with the French scientific community where it was called the Leyden jar.
- Priestley ( England ) in 1775 used Leyden jars to make wire glow briefly and even melt.
- The equipment he used was primitive, including a horse trough, a wrought iron point spark, and Leyden jars.
- Invented in the 1740s at the University of Leyden in the Netherlands, that gadget was called a Leyden jar.
- Battery technology-leyden jars-that's doable too.
leyden jar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for leyden jar? leyden jar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.