lissome sentence in Hindi
- I think the privately educated, lissome Gwyneth Paltrow fits the mold nicely.
- At 47, Oblinger is petite and lissome.
- As Cecilia, Kirtadze is not asked to do more than smile and flaunt her lissome figure.
- The Gaians, for instance, are die-hard Greens led by a lissome Scottish botanist.
- The numbers where the men are teasing Miong about a " lovely, lissome lass"
- This instrumental quartet features four lissome women who specialize in a blend of classical and lush pop sounds.
- Lissome women in dazzling ao dai sheath dresses ride by on motorbikes, wearing flowered hats instead of helmets.
- A lissome young woman climbed onto the mini-stage near the bar and began undressing in an impromptu striptease.
- By 1932, though, she had become the lissome human charmer called Betty Boop, and Bimbo was her pet.
- The blades of traditional Japanese knives tend to be specialized for particular kitchen tasks and often appear more lissome than brawny.
- Under his keen baton, the academy plays in typically polished fashion, its strings lissome, winds pellucid and brass glinting.
- In this version the part belongs to Stuart Townsend, a lissome, faintly androgynous young man and not an obvious choice.
- Rich women draped with mink idling in the air-conditioned chill of the Eden Roc Hotel while lissome bodies bake on the beach.
- Lord Alfred was a man of lissome, androgynous beauty and, though a narcissistic tantrum thrower, charming when he wanted to be.
- "Dip me again ! " begs a lithe apprentice, bent like a birch at the hands of a lissome lad.
- In the clip, a lissome Pocahontas sang about the beauty of America to a dashing John Smith who is clearly smitten with her.
- Most outfits-for both men and women-were designed by a lissome former model and London fashion student from Bangladesh, Bibi Russell.
- The lissome, laughing princess who boosted British tourism and fashion during her lifetime has spawned an industry of her own : Diana-bilia.
- And Iowa still chooses a lissome young thing every year to wear a crown and a pigskin sash that identifies her as the Iowa Pork Queen.
- Naomi Judd, who co-produced the miniseries from her autobiography, is played by Cari Shayne as a teenager and later by the lissome Kathleen York.
lissome sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for lissome? lissome English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.