naked light sentence in Hindi
- A ceiling fan and two naked light bulbs hung over the bed.
- The miners used naked lights unlike the English miners who used the safety lamps.
- .. . In the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe more . ..
- His CD lacks the marginal-class attitude inspired by those lost evenings of neon and naked light bulbs.
- A coroner's court found that the explosion had been caused by a naked light held by one of the miners.
- Duets with some of country / Americana's top female vocalists make this collection of retro-country tunes burn like a naked light bulb.
- Next time I'm being grilled by the cops under a naked light at 3 am, I'll ask them if this is an interrogation.
- Speaking of Lolita, Humbert also says, " Oh, that I were a lady writer who could have her pose naked in a naked light ."
- It can dress up a naked light bulb as well as update Aunt Edith's prized porcelain lamp, your favorite ginger jar or a classic candlestick base.
- In earlier testimony, he described his cell as a windowless, 6-foot ( 1.8-meter ) by 10-foot ( 3-meter ) room, lit around-the-clock by a naked light bulb.
- It truly was a bureaucratic nightmare and when Parks and Wildlife finally woke up to the problem, things got no better in the naked light of day.
- In earlier testimony, he described his cell as a windowless, 6-foot ( 1 . 8-meter ) by 10-foot ( 3-meter ) room, lit around-the-clock by a naked light bulb.
- As gratifying as it is to think of supercilious Sid sweating under a naked light bulb in the Starr Chamber, he was right to cloak himself in the First Amendment.
- Blanche, that noted hater of naked light bulbs, keeps to the shady part of the stage, and when she is dragged out of it, she screams like a vampire at sunrise.
- One of the artist's twisted images of a subject posed in an empty room with just a naked light bulb overhead, it was expected to bring $ 3.5 million to $ 4.5 million.
- The painting, one of the artist's twisted images of a subject posed in an empty room with just a naked light bulb overhead, was expected to bring $ 3.5 million to $ 4.5 million.
- Inside the room, which lacked only a naked light bulb in this surreal scene, the police stood by as a team official tried to broker a deal : a signed jersey and bat for the baseballs.
- Not withstanding Moore's claims for the Scottish safety lamp, the report's conclusions call for the banning of naked lights and the introduction of locked Davy lamps which " are better than the present safety lamps ".
- The aid group, known in English as Doctor Without Borders, set up a room at its Paris office to look like a refugee camp, with blankets on the walls and naked light bulbs hanging from the ceiling.
- He spends his time reading law books and a dogeared copy of the Peruvian Constitution under a single naked light bulb and a thin stream of light from a tiny skylight, according to senior law enforcement officials.
- More Sentences: 1 2
naked light sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for naked light? naked light English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.