naivety sentence in Hindi
- Many of the problems are caused by naivety, she said.
- Their counterparts are innocence _ or at least naivety _ personified.
- Tyler also helps Skelton overcome his clumsiness, nervousness and naivety.
- But because of his naivety and clumsiness he is soon released.
- The naivety comes in imagining that league tables will not evolve anyway.
- We have lost a little innocence, a little naivety.
- Yet, her sophisticated humor belies the naivety of her drawing style.
- This naivety often leads to the unfeasible-ness of their adventures.
- Part of the charm of that album is a naivety.
- Unfortunately, her naivety and inquisitive tendencies lead her directly to Alphonse.
- His Othello represents the simplicity, plainness, wisdom and child naivety.
- Your comment shows AN / I naivety in the extreme.
- He begins in naivety, gradually discovering his profound errors in judgement.
- They breathed youth into the situation and naivety and hope.
- Men take advantage of the ignorance and naivety of young, innocent girls.
- Deutsche Bank can no longer claim naivety, gullibility and innocence for itself.
- It has kind of a naivety about it ".
- His speaking mannerisms suggest a childlike intelligence and naivety.
- Because of his naivety and gentleman's style, Z�ndel is frauded.
- It has kind of a naivety about it ."
naivety sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for naivety? naivety English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.