pabulums sentence in Hindi
- Responds Weymouth : " As if rock is pabulum.
- Family fare doesn't always have to be pabulum.
- Those " arguing " keep here are regurgitating nothing more than pabulum.
- Pass up your usual Grisham courtroom pabulum and choose this meaty story instead.
- Are they treating you as an intelligent adult or simply pandering with political pabulum?
- The songs might seem pabulum to American rappers, but they are big sellers throughout Asia.
- "There's a little more meat and potatoes and less pabulum ."
- If the candidates produce the boring pabulum the TV executives predict, the press will pound them.
- Instead they get fed this pabulum of cultural something-or-other that puts everyone to sleep.
- But he held forth for the crowd at his locker, dishing out cliched pabulum like a pro.
- By then, the hope is that Schilling will be out of pabulum to fling from his high chair.
- But Puzo insists he is not spooning out literary pabulum, that he writes popular books on serious topics.
- The noirish " Sexy Beast " holds out hope for comments beyond the usual pabulum, but no.
- The yearbook is called " Lawrencian " and the student newspaper is called " Mental Pabulum ".
- That chill is what makes them more intriguing and unique than the mainstream pabulum that the powers that be are programming.
- But, in fact, spending time visiting the candidates'home pages is largely an exercise in being spoon-fed pabulum.
- Because that's what we apparently want in a president-- a really rich guy who worships our middle-class pabulum.
- They've managed to engage viewers who've seen enough terrorism and war footage in recent years to be suspicious of pabulum.
- It is made-for-TV pabulum, meant to satisfy unsophisticated palates the way restaurants make ordinary food seem appetizing with highfalutin menus.
- Most advertising for giant mutual funds is baby-boomer pabulum : generic displays of Frisbee-catching dogs, handsome couples and grinning college graduates.
pabulums sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pabulums? pabulums English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.