pace maker sentence in Hindi
- Schmidt has a pace maker and has also suffered from a thyroid condition.
- The pace makers were on record pace, they were absolutely perfect,
- HCN4 is prominently expressed in the pace maker region of the mammalian heart.
- Takahashi started stepping up her pace after kilometer 5, helped by pace makers.
- The pace makers would then swing wide, leaving Dan Patch alone against the clock.
- But the pace makers dropped out a little bit early.
- Suppliers of imported heart pace makers, for instance, sell the devices for three times cost.
- When the second pace maker dropped out after about 1, 500 meters, Gebrselassie never let up.
- In spite of non-cooperative health and recurrent problems with his pace maker, Rana has left his mark in many branches of Astrophysics and in Amateur Astronomy in India.
- Like CT . However, there are well-identified health risks associated with tissue heating from exposure to the RF field and the presence of implanted devices in the body, such as pace makers.
- The high drama race featured a pace maker, a fast start, a power struggle, a desperate sprint finish and a time just . 23 outside Moses Kiptanui's world championship record from 1995.
- In October 2015 he won the 2015 Chicago Marathon in 2 : 09 : 25, in a brilliant tactical race, pulling away at 30 K in a World Marathon Majors race conducted without pace makers.
- In 2013, Gianna Chien ( aged 14 ) presented to more than 8, 000 doctors at the Heart Rhythm Society meeting that Apple iPad 2 can, in some cases, interfere with life-saving heart devices ( pace maker ) because of the magnets inside.
- After being helped by two Kenyan pace makers ( Robert Kibet and William Tanui ) until the bell, the Moroccan found himself in a thrilling head-to-head duel in the final lap with Ngeny, who broke Jim Ryun's world junior record two years ago.
- After being helped by two Kenyan pace makers ( Robert Kibet and William Tanui ) until the bell, the Morrocan found himself in a thrilling head-to-head duel in the final lap with Ngeny, who broke Jim Ryun's world junior record two years ago.
- Even replacing biological organs with robotic ones could increase life span ( e . g . pace makers ) and depending on the definition, many technological upgrades to the body, like genetic modifications or the addition of nanobots would qualify an individual as a cyborg.
- "He has no restrictions, essentially, and there are almost no environmental hazards, " his cardiologist, Dr . Jonathan Reiner, said, although he acknowleged a warning on the American Heart Association Web site that newer cellular phones using new frequencies might make pace makers less reliable.
pace maker sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pace maker? pace maker English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.