pathologists sentence in Hindi
- A pathologist who did an autopsy did not spot the overdose.
- We hear it was useful for classroom teachers, speech pathologists,
- The pathologists found only one cancerous node in the removed liver.
- Hechter-Schulz is a microbial pathologist who fought tropical diseases.
- There are some college professors and one is a forensic pathologist.
- She had plans to become a pathologist before settling into acting.
- But influenced by the pathologists there, he switched specialty training.
- The pathologist also notes the prevalence of estrogen and progesterone receptors.
- Like a pathologist observing microscopic images of cells, mothers know.
- Pathologists were awaiting dental records before positively identifying the second victim.
- You may be getting advice on your allergies from a pathologist.
- "A wildlife pathologist ! " echoes the reply.
- "Hey, " one pathologist says to Delaware.
- Pathologists fed up with the bad publicity are leaving in droves.
- The pathologist also found meconium in the baby's bowels.
- The pathologists, however, steered clear of such a characterization.
- He is a pathologist and forensic medicine is something totally different,
- The autopsy was done by pathologist Royston Clifford, he said.
- The retired pathologist and his mistress were married three years later.
- The workers include X-ray technicians, pharmacists and pathologists.
pathologists sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pathologists? pathologists English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.