pathophysiology sentence in Hindi
- In none of these do we know anything about the pathophysiology.
- The pathophysiology of allergic responses can be divided into two phases.
- His contributions to pathophysiology of protein energy malnutrition are well known.
- Aschoff was interested in the pathology and pathophysiology of the heart.
- :: : : Etiology and pathophysiology are established medical terms.
- Porphyrias are classified in two ways, by symptoms and by pathophysiology.
- Year two is focused on pathophysiology and mechanisms of disease of animals.
- Harrison specialized in cardiology and the pathophysiology of heart disease.
- The ACADL gene has also been linked to pathophysiology of pulmonary disease.
- The pathophysiology of this condition has yet to be determined.
- The MFN2 protein may play a role in the pathophysiology of obesity.
- The pathophysiology of pseudoporphyria associated with hemodialysis has not been fully explained.
- Vitamin D is implicated in the pathophysiology of the disease.
- In terms of pathophysiology, PD is considered a tauopathies and synucleinopathies.
- The pathophysiology of " Suttonella indologenes " is relatively unknown.
- Schnellmann, R . G . : Pathophysiology of Nephrotoxic Cell Injury.
- This is true for both the symptom profile and pathophysiology of functional dyspepsia.
- The pathophysiology of hypertensive emergency is not well understood.
- Glutamine metabolism may also play a role in the pathophysiology of SSADH deficiency.
- I still feel like a pathophysiology section is needed.
pathophysiology sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pathophysiology? pathophysiology English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.