pauperism sentence in Hindi
- Pauperism and poverty would never be perceived in the same terms again.
- While in Italy, Webster researched her senior economics thesis " Pauperism in Italy ".
- MacDonnell showed little concern for the Australian working class, claiming that charity fostered sloth and pauperism.
- Their aim was to train unemployed people for work, with a view to helping them escape pauperism.
- The city was rife with pauperism and beggary, illiteracy and recurrent epidemics, numerous illegitimate births and high infant mortality.
- The Boston Daily Advertiser wrote, The increase in foreign-born pauperism in our midst is an evil .
- He confronts the feudalism, which is manifested in gigantic triumphant buildings with the pauperism of the exploited workers who built them.
- Despite efforts to ban outdoor relief, parishes continued to offer it as a more cost-effective method of dealing with pauperism.
- On April 9, the Legislature passed " An Act for the prevention of Intemperance, Pauperism and Crime ", thus enacting Prohibition.
- Included alongside articles discussing history, culture, art, religion, and philosophy are endorsements of Wikipedia's plans to make pauperism socially acceptable.
- Later he was associated with a variety of social questions, such as charities, pauperism, and the like, and in the treatment of these.
- After the death of his father, he lived for some years at Longford Hall, Stretford, taking part in township affairs, and tackling pauperism.
- One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization.
- Yule s first paper on statistics appeared in 1895 : " " On the Correlation of Total Pauperism with Proportion of Out-relief " ".
- The work was continued with great success for over a quarter of a century, and did much to diminish the vicious habits and the stigma of pauperism.
- In this way pauperism was to be gradually extinguished, and the recipients of aid from the fund might regard themselves as members of a State Friendly Society.
- She was also caught in a system founded in the late 1800s upon the dominant belief that breaking up poor families was the most efficient way to prevent pauperism.
- It has been excluded from the blessings of increasing commerce and population, from factories and filiations, manufactures and Methodism, genius and gin, prosperity and pauperism.
- While he viewed it as something helpful for the working class, he feared that state aid to the poor might sanction a new form of " pauperism ".
- Statistics dealing with the state of pauperism in this sense convey not the amount of destitution actually prevalent, but the particulars of people in receipt of poor law relief.
pauperism sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pauperism? pauperism English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.