qandahar sentence in Hindi
- Saru Taqi was murdered under the orders of Bost and Qandahar.
- His first stay was at Shorawak ( Qandahar Province ).
- She used to sing for her school band in Ayno Lece in Qandahar.
- Barech moved from Qila Bust ( Kalabus ) province Helmand to Shorawak province Qandahar.
- Her parents are originally from Qandahar.
- The three major clans are the Gurbuz, the Masood, the Qandahar also known as Wadir.
- Omar's base was among the Pashtun ethnic group centered in southern Afghanistan around the city of Qandahar.
- On 26 May 1981 an Afghan Air Force Mil Mi-8 helicopter was hijacked from Qandahar and landed at Samungli.
- In 1507, Khorasan was occupied by Turkic king Nader Shah in 1747, it was occupied by the Afghan Durrani Empire centered in Qandahar.
- Five years later, Ganj Ali Khan was once again present in the Ottoman-Safavid War, and participated in the newly captured city of Qandahar.
- On 26 March 1577, Badi-al Zaman Mirza was assassinated in Qandahar on the orders of shah Ismail II ( r . 1576 77 ).
- By bringing alternative development to Qandahar, Arlacchi said, " We removed 2.4 tons of heroin with a $ 5 million investment ."
- He is son of Emir Haji Saifuddin also spelled as Seifedin who was Vizier of Timur in the beginning and later became Governor of Qandahar province now in Afghanistan.
- In 1638, Saru Taqi, who aimed to having Ali Mardan Khan, the governor of Qandahar, dismissed, demanded a large sum of money from him.
- The provinces of Nangarhar, Ghazni, Lagham, Kunar, Zabul, Qandahar, Badakhshan, Lowgar, Paktia and Paktika witnessed extensive depopulation programmes by the Soviet forces.
- Within 14 months of staying with his Shaykh, Haji Dost Muhammad became Ahmed Sa'eed's " khalifa " in the Qandahar region of Afghanistan.
- Qandahar continued to remain in Mughal possession, and the Hindukush the empire's western frontier, for several decades until Shah Jahan's expedition into Badakhshan in 1646.
- In 1652 and 1653, during the Mughal Safavid War, prince Dara Shikoh was able to move light artillery through the Bolan Pass to assist in the siege of Qandahar.
- He later died in 1624 / 5, while the governorship of Qandahar went to his son Ali Mardan Khan and the governorship of Kerman to a certain Tahmasp Quli Khan.
- Shortly afterwards, Akbar's army completed its annexation of Kabul, and in order to further secure the north-western boundaries of his empire, it proceeded to Qandahar.
qandahar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for qandahar? qandahar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.