qed sentence in Hindi
- The Macintosh, according to QED, accounts for 20 percent.
- At the Mark Taper Forum, " QED,"
- There, QED again validates an earlier, rather mysterious concept.
- The first gauge theory quantized was quantum electrodynamics ( QED ).
- Hence the decline we see in the statistics ( QED ).
- The QED merged with the Samajwadi Party on 21 June 2016.
- QED is probably the best phrase that could be used here.
- This is in-line with the influential QED manifesto.
- We can see this from the QED beta-function.
- QED was a fabless company and did not fabricate their own designs.
- QED it makes no difference in this world in respect to god.
- QED . SteveBaker 02 : 45, 30 September 2007 ( UTC)
- Some will agree and some won't QED divisive.
- I just created a new article for Wikipedia titled QED National.
- Gayle Heiss, QED Press, 304 pages, $ 24.95.
- Most of the theoreticians believed that QED would break down at high energies.
- QED can be described intuitively with the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics.
- QED concludes that the fine structure constant is an increasing function of energy.
- The problem of the Landau pole in QED is of pure academic interest.
- QED thus won physicists'general acceptance . and called for an aether.
qed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for qed? qed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.