quaking sentence in Hindi
- The company never conducted any independent loss analysis for quake loss.
- Quakes manager Tim Flannery is developing . . . facial ticks.
- The implications for quake hazards in the Bay Area remain unclear.
- Stand-alone quake policies are rare in the insurance industry.
- Quake losses were upgraded, this time to $ 600 million.
- In 1965, the Japanese launched their quake-forecasting program.
- One thing everyone could identify with was fear of another quake.
- Last year's Los Angeles quake measured 6.8.
- But smaller, closer quakes ought to be feared much more.
- The Northridge outlet was reopened in November after completing quake repairs.
- The company reported more than $ 900 million in quake claims.
- Most NFL owners are not quaking, at least in public.
- They walked outside to have another cigarette when the quake hit.
- The quake came in the midst of a California heat wave.
- This quake, as you know, was of high intensity,
- The company wants to have Quake finished by Dec . 31.
- It also dammed up the Madison River and created Quake Lake.
- They claimed they would be wiped out if another quake hit.
- They quake-proofed their home as best as they could.
- That means that the two quakes released identical amounts of energy.
quaking sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quaking? quaking English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.