redoubt sentence in Hindi
- They wanted the yachts as redoubts for themselves and their families.
- De la Union countered by constructing two redoubts of his own.
- On September 30, the French attacked the British Fusiliers redoubt.
- This last redoubt proved the Germans'determination to continue fighting.
- The concrete bunkers (, redoubts ) were long and narrow.
- Griswold ! " as US and French forces stormed the redoubts.
- That was the end of the Redoubt's military service.
- RIR 119 suffered most in the mine explosion beneath the redoubt.
- The defences were hastily prepared, but included trenches and redoubts.
- Four redoubts, numbered 1-4, ringed the cantonment.
- Shorncliffe Redoubt is significant as the birthplace of modern infantry tactics.
- Washington s men dug trenches, raised earthwork redoubt or breastwork.
- A detached redoubt, Fort Irwin was linked to the fort.
- Colonel William Twiss, a military engineer, designed the redoubt.
- Redoubts 9 and 10 were located south of the main fortifications.
- The French under Major General de Viom�nil attacked the larger redoubt.
- One by one the Turkish redoubts were captured, before nightfall.
- At midday, the complete brigade attacked the Green Knoll redoubt.
- A second redoubt near the bridge provided a back up position.
- Nevertheless, the National Redoubt had serious military and political consequences.
redoubt sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for redoubt? redoubt English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.