replicas sentence in Hindi
- His replica jersey, No . 18, hangs in stores.
- The replica there today doesn't resemble the other one.
- Some sites are closed altogether and have nearby replicas for tourists.
- The artists Omri and Julie Rotblatt-Amrany sculptured the replica.
- In one corner is an alien replica created from witness descriptions.
- Jones presented Clinton with a replica of the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
- And I discovered a Stonehenge replica in my office this morning!
- A replica of the palace was already under construction in London.
- Replicas of Humpty Dumpty, Peter Pan and pieces of fruit.
- It is TalkAlong / Air Touch Cellular Replica Batting Helment Day.
- Dolly scared people who thought a clone meant an exact replica.
- Shelves behind him were full of cast aluminum replicas of revolvers.
- The gun turned out to be a replica, Moriarty said.
- The first version was a clunky replica of the PC software.
- A replica of a steam engine, $ 15.95.
- Winner receives an iron-clad replica of a VS bra.
- Their hair is pulled back into a replica of her ponytail.
- He holds a replica of the prized possession in his hands.
- Few envision the future as anything but a replica of today.
- Michael Jordan got an autographed replica of Superman's cape;
replicas sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for replicas? replicas English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.