blowing down sentence in Hindi
- West Coast began the match kicking with the aid of a strong wind blowing down to the main scoreboard end and kicked the opening four goals.
- The storm followed one that engulfed much of Egypt on Friday, reducing visibility to zero, blowing down trees and billboards, and briefly shutting Cairo's international airport.
- Also note that retardant is generally ineffective when dropped from air where winds are blowing down a hill ( foehn wind event ) from 45-70 mph.
- Winds warming upon blowing down the eastern slopes of the mountains will help boost temperatures to near 90 from New York City to Washington, D . C.
- There is speculation that history repeated itself in 1700, with the steeple blowing down and the church's bells being sold to Barrow Church to pay for rebuilding.
- Kariya set up the Ducks'first goal of the period, blowing down right wing the length of the ice before losing the puck in front of the net.
- The storm followed another one that engulfed much of Egypt on Friday, reducing visibility to zero, blowing down trees and billboards, and briefly shutting Cairo's international airport.
- A storm system spawned tornadoes that killed 12 people in Alabama on Saturday, blowing down trees and causing flooding and scattered power outages in Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia.
- In the Cold Room were two giant air curtains blowing down onto the track from above, one at the entrance of the room and one at the exit.
- Meanwhile, aided by brisk winds blowing down the east slopes of the Rockies, portions of the central High Plains will record temperatures in the middle and upper 90s.
blowing down sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for blowing down? blowing down English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.