damask sentence in Hindi
- Damask gets annoyed by Dani and kills her, enjoying her death.
- The walls covered with red damask and devoted to pictures.
- The doublet of green damask, and the mantle of top crimson.
- In his teens he worked with his father as a damask designer.
- Cushions covered in vintage damasks and velvets bedeck the bed and chaise longue.
- So we decided that our style would be damask and lots of it.
- Instead of chintz or damask, expect canvas or plush and solid colors.
- Clear, delicate blues pair well with formal fabrics like silk and damask.
- But there are inklings of change amid the damask.
- Damask / BBDO will announce its plan later when Vinit returns to Bangkok.
- Women hung their finest damask tablecloths from balcony railings.
- White damask drapes were made with blue and off-white fringe trim.
- Little is known about Damask before her first appearance.
- Damask also kisses Nightcrawler, curious if his skin does feel like velvet.
- Its gold-toned walls bear damasks from Italy.
- Handsome old hotel silver is at hand and the napkin is of pink damask.
- Kennedy Morgantown crystal and gold vermeil flatware was set on terra cotta damask tablecloths.
- Chairs are high-backed, cushioned, and upholstered in a swirling damask.
- From Macy's : Ivory damask cloth ( $ 39.99 ).
- -Fabrics : Leather, velvet, organza, damask, faux animal prints.
damask sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damask? damask English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.