damask sentence in Hindi
- Even at breakfast, tables were set with damask, silver and fine china.
- It was set into the wall under a sort of baldachin of thick damask.
- The rooms gleam with gold gilt, sparkling chandeliers and silk damask wall coverings.
- BBDO started investing in Damask in 1994 and became a major shareholder in 1996.
- Her husband at the time, Sonny Bono, wore a damask Cossack suit.
- Modern damasks are woven on computerized Jacquard looms.
- He was wearing red damask vestments and had simple leather shoes on his feet.
- This half-opened umbrella is constructed of red and gold Belgium silk damask.
- The most fragrant roses are damask roses.
- The ceiling was repainted, the wallpaper replaced, and new silk damask curtains installed.
damask sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damask? damask English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.