damask sentence in Hindi
- _1 / 2 cup rose petals ( damasks are best)
- Peter Beales counts it as one of his favourite Damask roses,
- Andrew Carnegie commissioned a Scotch thistle damask for his own use.
- Damask fabrics, it seems, are the best sellers.
- French explorers brought damask and moss roses up the Mississippi.
- The damask was slightly faded, and we matched the faded color,
- Like slipping something between the damask and the dripping bottle.
- With its red damask furnishings, the house is festive.
- Or is she merely a flyspeck on the damask tablecloth of history?
- Dining on damask makes even macaroni and cheese taste better.
- Rich fabrics, such as brocades and damasks, covered the walls.
- The Met's heavy gold silk-damask curtains have vanished.
- Champagne on velvet robes, sofa cushions, damask tablecloths.
- Vinit Suraphonchai, chairman and CEO of Damask / BBDO, said.
- DAMASK / BBDO is the Thai office of BBDO Worldwide.
- Vinit sets new goals, Damask goes to BBDO, NATION
- This includes the " One Dozen Double Damask Dinner Napkins " sketch.
- The MusD hood is of cream damask lined with dark cherry satin.
- Underneath he wears a doublet of patterned material, probably silk damask.
- The room's 66 chairs were reupholstered in a gold damask.
damask sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damask? damask English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.