leyden jar sentence in Hindi
- Crosse first started experimenting with electricity during his time in the sixth form, when he built a Leyden jar.
- Franklin experimented not only with the electrostatic machine with the glass globe, but with the Leyden jar as well.
- Franklin designed a " dissectible " Leyden jar " ( right ) ", which was widely used in demonstrations.
- It can charge a Leyden jar to many thousands of volts and electrify small objects hung from silk threads.
- Benjamin Franklin, for example, used a Leyden jar to store electricity from lightning in his famous kite experiment in 1752.
- Each time the clappers touch a bell, charge is transferred between the inner and outer surfaces of the Leyden jar.
- Braun's circuit afforded a much longer sustained oscillation because the energy encountered less losses swinging between coil and Leyden Jars.
- Braun's circuit afforded a much longer sustained oscillation because the energy encountered less loss swinging between coil and Leyden Jars.
- Dunkin constructed for himself an electrical machine, voltaic piles, and Leyden jars, and made models illustrative of the principles of mechanics.
- The Leyden jar was the first means of storing an electric charge which then could be discharged at the experimenter's will.
- While the survivors are exploring ancient ruins, looking for a replacement leyden jar, a block gives way, causing Elaine to fall.
- It had disks with a diameter of and was connected to a battery of Leyden jars to store the charge produced.
- The end product is an advanced form of the 18th-century Leyden jar, which is the world's first device to store electricity.
- Nollet is reputed to be the first to apply the name " Leyden jar " to the first device for storing electricity.
- In another publication, he described an anonymous German author who, in 1780, prepared Leyden jars where melted sugar served as an insulator.
- Several "'electrostatical devices "': batteries composed of leyden jars and electrical machines ( 1770 1800 ) that were used to generate electricity.
- Charles Cavendish was also one of the early experimenters with the electrical storage device, the Leyden jar, which came to England in 1746.
- In 1746, he showed that the capacity of the Leyden jar could be increased by coating it inside and out with lead foil.
- The electric charge continued passing through a beaded iron chain, which acted as a conductor, to a Leyden jar that received the electricity.
- He also investigated the Leyden jar, proving that the charge was stored on the glass and not in the water, as others had assumed.
leyden jar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for leyden jar? leyden jar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.