leyden jar sentence in Hindi
- The Leyden jar was used to conduct many early experiments in electricity, and its discovery was of fundamental importance in the study of electricity.
- The Leyden jar was used to conduct many early experiments in electricity, and its discovery was of fundamental importance in the study of electrostatics.
- As a physicist, Gralath worked on electricity, founded the Danzig Research Society, and repeated the experiments of Ewald Georg von Kleist with the Leyden jar.
- Volta's inventions led to revolutionary changes with this method of the production of inexpensive, controlled electric current vs . existing frictional machines and Leyden jars.
- The charge completes the cycle across the discs when a spark ( yellow zigzag ) discharges the Leyden jar ( red and green triangles ).
- The capacitor is a development of the Leyden jar and is a device that can store charge, and thereby storing electrical energy in the resulting field.
- Steve then takes command over the group and decides to repair the radio from the sub, but needs a replacement leyden jar for it to work.
- A Leyden jar, or Leiden jar, is a device that " stores " static electricity between two electrodes on the inside and outside of a glass jar.
- "I just didn't have much homework one week and we were studying Leyden jars and capacitors in school and it just sort of happened, " he said.
- In 1857 German physicist Berend Wilhelm Feddersen photographed the spark produced by a resonant Leyden jar circuit in a rotating mirror, providing visible evidence of the oscillations.
leyden jar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for leyden jar? leyden jar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.