slashing sentence in Hindi
- Seconds before, Foote got away with a slashing of Nedved.
- His slashing drives and physical defense made him an instant favorite.
- Others lifted earnings by slashing costs and pushing out local competitors.
- Lotus has responded by slashing the price of its software package.
- It cites four slashing wounds across the baby's neck.
- Then there's the slashing " Salvation ."
- But slashing welfare does not create stable jobs or raise wages.
- Apple South responded by slashing costs, which hurt customer service.
- The key is reducing the budget deficit without slashing public investment,
- In a slashing, hammering performance, Bronfman takes no prisoners.
- I feel I'm a slashing, elusive type runner.
- Bullock responded to budget shortfalls by slashing his own office size.
- His neighbors are frantically slashing production in defense of crude values.
- Starting this week they'll be slashing them even more.
- When it was you slashing, cutting, jumping and playing.
- Among his first moves was slashing 800 jobs at the Times.
- Jets receiver Keyshawn Johnson said of the throat-slashing motion.
- Any perception of salary slashing makes season tickets a harder sell.
- This season the league banned the controversial throat-slashing gesture.
- It's not just his slashing, scoring and passing.
slashing sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for slashing? slashing English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.