tableaus sentence in Hindi
- Burnt desert hills rise implacably behind the dead-silent tableau.
- It was, in many ways, an entirely familiar tableau.
- This signature tableau offered four-season interest without being static.
- It was an all too familiar tableau of modern American tragedy.
- And with any luck, deer are part of the tableau.
- But the frozen tableaus of panelists was a presentation in itself.
- Only one thing was missing from the enchanting tableau : Him.
- But where exactly is Hart in this star-studded tableau?
- It was a contradictory tableau, in and around the Pentagon.
- Not all Egyptologists agree on the significance of the Scorpion Tableau.
- Images from around the region presented a tableau of unrelenting grief.
- Large tableau-like paintings depicting Carnival fare separate the exhibits.
- But these two occasions were small humps in one monotonous tableau.
- Interest groups provide the final piece of the TV ad tableau.
- Now the tableau was completed, but Ali was not done.
- Reducing the number of such tableau therefore reduces the required search.
- The cards are dealt to the tableau in piles of three.
- There is no tableau to place the cards from the stock.
- The tableau as a form still dominates the art photography market.
- The cards on the tableau are built down in alternating colors.
tableaus sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tableaus? tableaus English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.