tableland sentence in Hindi
- Dairying, grazing and poultry are also present on the Tableland.
- It is in the heart of the Barkly Tablelands cattle country.
- He climbs the inlet wall and sets out across the tableland.
- It is endemic to the Atherton Tablelands where it is widespread.
- The second, " kMgen ", means tableland or plateau.
- It is also found in an isolated population on Carbine Tableland.
- Parade Atherton Tableland, Queensland . 1944-09-11.
- The headwaters of the river system rise in the Atherton Tablelands.
- The abandoned Queen Victoria Hospital is also located on Kings Tableland.
- His family comes from the Northern Territory's Barkly Tablelands.
- Transylvania proper is a plateau or tableland in northwest central Romania.
- There was widespread damage at Cairns and on the Atherton Tablelands.
- The landscape is composed mostly of Arcoona tablelands vegetated with bluebush.
- On the tableland a great variety of cereals and vegetables are cultivated.
- The valleys and tableland are inhabited by the Thibaw Townships.
- Most part of Botswana has tableland slopes sliding from east to west.
- *The tableland of Malwa has comparatively very few dances.
- Set in 1962 in the rural Southern Tablelands of Flirting ".
- Mostly seen in the northern tablelands of New South Wales.
- They grow naturally Bartle Frere and the eastern Atherton Tableland.
tableland sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for tableland? tableland English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.