transect sentence in Hindi
- The Transect has six zones, moving from rural to urban.
- Land labs are often marked out in plots or transects for studies.
- Professional scientists are also using the transect for independent research.
- A transect is a breakdown of city centre houses out to country houses
- Up to of material can be in motion per transect per hour.
- The southeastern suburbs are situated on the Selwyn fault which transects Cranbourne.
- Major oil and natural gas pipelines transect Aktobe and the surrounding region.
- FIRE 4 transects the bedrock of northern Finland from north to south.
- Techniques for estimating population density include point counts, transects and territory mapping.
- The concept of the transect was borrowed from ecology.
- All five provincial and national roads that transect Metro meet in this area.
- The data from Line 90 is used in many transect figures and analyses.
- Massachusetts Route 183 transects the community north to south.
- The main power grid connecting the area transects the property along Highway 16.
- Part of the eastern border of Misty Fjords National Monument transects the range.
- The mountain plover has had its nests counted through the drive transect method.
- Exposed mineral soil covered only 0.3 % of the observed transect area.
- The transect perpendicular to the length of the trench images many distinct velocity layers.
- Orbiters then increase the number of radio transects.
- The laceration may completely transect the airway or it may go only partway around.
transect sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for transect? transect English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.