unblessed sentence in Hindi
- :: A frugal couple, married for many years, were unblessed with offspring.
- A Cosmo Club, offering films unblessed by the Censor's certificate, opened in 1960.
- Following the race, Willie Belmonte, who rode Unblessed, charged Short Notice with interference on the first turn.
- It washes unblessed forces up the beach before they are ready, and off the beach before their job is done.
- At its best, the current fusion of rap and metal lets people who feel unblessed by the economy express some righteous anger.
- But then what one eats or drinks for the necessary strengthening of the body, will not make him either blessed nor unblessed.
- Soon into the work, they stop, having found what they least expect : the bones and long dark hair of a woman in her unblessed and unmarked grave.
- But in passing his judgement, Justice Omo-Agege remarked, Anini will forever be remembered in the history of crime in this country, but it would be of unblessed memory.
- It is not, however, a good sign when you find yourself marking the minutes when an actor isn't onstage, and there are long stretches unblessed by Sheen's presence.
- Once betrothed, a man and a woman cannot meet . ( Some couples apparently speak clandestinely by cell phone . ) Mixed marriages go unblessed, and the rabbi said he had never had to divorce anyone.
- There are plenty of conservative Christians, after all, who use Scripture to justify their abhorrence of homosexuality, their intolerance for women in the ministry and their belief that all those who fail to accept Jesus as their personal savior ( such as Jews, just to begin with ) are unblessed.
- Metalinguistic discourse ( which treats " language as subject, material, [ and ] context " ) : In saying "'He hath himself accused,'" Virgil is making Nimrod's language the subject of his own language; in creating this nonsense utterance, the poet Dante is using language as material to be shaped into his poem; and in having the incomprehensible statement made meaningful to Dante by his mentor-poet Virgil, the text elliptically comments on its own context, on its existence as poetry that has the effect of creating order and palpable reality even where such reality may to ordinary or unblessed mortals be unapparent.
unblessed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for unblessed? unblessed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.