unconsciouses sentence in Hindi
- Still, that covered only the disposition of my unconscious body.
- It might have been better if he had been knocked unconscious.
- Ledford, knocked unconscious, left the track in an ambulance.
- She also was knocked unconscious twice in high school playing football.
- He apparently had tried to untie the knot before becoming unconscious.
- The youths broke Smith's leg and left him unconscious.
- In this way we can detect its unconscious, automatic valence.
- To drown _ to sink down _ unconscious _ supreme joy.
- Sylvestre, clubbed unconscious by attackers, was rescued by nuns.
- "She's lying there basically unconscious,"
- Then I was knocked unconscious by a blow to the head.
- The boy was strangled with a belt until he became unconscious.
- The girl's mother found her unconscious in the woods.
- Twice, he was rendered unconscious in gym-class mishaps.
- There was apparently a fight, and Michael Kane collapsed unconscious.
- Herrmann would address the unconscious regions, summon atmosphere and dread.
- I am deeply disappointed we were so unconscious of the football.
- But he soon became unconscious and died a short time later.
- On an unconscious level, it has affected my work enormously,
- Maybe it's our unconscious rebellion against the information age.
unconsciouses sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for unconsciouses? unconsciouses English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.