vagaries sentence in Hindi
- Some frustrated investors vowed to abandon the market and its vagaries.
- I think their performance manifests the vagaries of the entertainment business.
- The vagaries of the wind is what made the hum intermittent.
- The vagaries of history also appear to have simplified the task.
- I mention all this to stress the vagaries of historical fortune.
- Call them bad breaks, vagaries of the game, whatever.
- She's experienced in the vagaries of the book business.
- Vivien Straus attributes that to the vagaries of her small dairy.
- Mandel kept in touch with the vagaries of the car market.
- For several years, I managed the emotional vagaries of volunteering.
- Groupings coalesced, brought together by the vagaries of the river.
- "Vagaries aren't going to work " Forbes said.
- The vagaries of weather, however do not permit regular cultivation.
- She shows a deep knowledge of the vagaries of human nature.
- The vagaries of nature are of course a part of sailboat racing.
- The store did well enough to endure economic vagaries and neighborhood unrest.
- But human experience cannot always control the vagaries of nature.
- They argue against leaving those decisions to the vagaries of the market.
- Such are the vagaries of first impressions and instant judgments.
- O'Bannon probably epitomizes the vagaries of NBA achievement.
vagaries sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vagaries? vagaries English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.