vagal sentence in Hindi
- It causes tachycardia by blocking vagal effects on the sinoatrial node.
- The fibers are carried by both the anterior and posterior vagal nerves.
- Exhalation then decreases heart rate as it causes vagal activity to resume.
- I would often faint due to the pain ( vaso vagal response ).
- A decrease in vagal tone and increase in sympathetic tone is the cause.
- Strong vagal stimulation may also produce AV block.
- Instead, other biological processes are measured that represent the functionality of vagal tone.
- Hofer interpreted the fear-inducing slowing of heart rate as a vagal phenomenon.
- The abnormality lies in this excessive vagal response.
- Vagal said, " But of late we have not found anything ."
- The vagal and sympathetic activity constantly interact.
- Each element of the vagal nerve complex links up to a different region of the brainstem.
- The effect could be blocked using atropine, a known inhibitor to heart vagal nerve stimulation.
- To be specific, vagal and spinal ganglionic nerves mediate the lowering of the heart rate.
- Vagal tone cannot be directly measured.
- When hyperstimulated, the left vagal branch predisposes the heart to conduction block at the atrioventricular node.
- The sympathetic irritant effect is exploited to counteract these vagal parasympathetic effects and thereby reverse the faint.
- Vagal blockade predictably causes dry mouth, and in men with prostatism, may cause urinary retention.
- Thus, while vagal tone is not explicitly measured, the resultant changes in heart rate are.
- On the other hand, he said, there is no treatment for abnormalities of the vagal system.
vagal sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vagal? vagal English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.