vend sentence in Hindi
- "We don't actively vend his music,"
- VEND IT LIKE BECKHAM : Get ready for Posh denim.
- The station is currently owned by Ida-Vend Company.
- Instead, it vends funds through banks, brokers, and financial advisers.
- The word is " vend ."
- Elle vend rapidement les papiers ?M . Bos en �change d un ch�que.
- "But I've yet to see one that vends eggs ."
- In each case, to vend is to part with the thing for a consideration.
- Such microenterprises are able to vend water at extremely low prices, with increasing government regulation.
- He is a director of TradeMe, Xero ( software ) and Vend ( software ).
- Mwangi dropped in and out of school during this period and helped his mother vend books.
- Ne fillim mire po ecte cdo gje por pastaj filloi karin te perdorte ne vend te mikrofonit.
- In 1939 wrote a Prekmurje Slovene textbook called " Vend-szlovenszka kniga cstenya ."
- :: : Any country that vends schoolgirl saliva is one you can suspend your disbelief about.
- It had no DP . Based on a handsome promotional contract, Waco schools vend Coke products exclusively.
- There were circular machines, too, so that more than one person could vend at a time.
- The last known record of the Vends'existence as a distinct entity dates from the sixteenth century.
- Art-o-mat machines are retired cigarette vending machines that have been converted to vend art.
- Alan Kronenberg, founder of Compu Vend Systems in Bridge City, La ., said of the system.
- He was always very political and felt very strongly about being available to help anyone who wanted to vend.
vend sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vend? vend English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.