victims of crime sentence in Hindi
- He also noted that taxi drivers themselves are frequent victims of crime:
- The act will " help in rescuing the youngest victims of crime,"
- Long-time residents and the new immigrant communities were both victims of crime.
- It is a sad day for victims of crime and law-abiding Americans,
- The cardinal said the bishops remained concerned about the victims of crime.
- No one disagrees that victims of crime deserve sympathy and respectful treatment.
- The report measures the number of people who were victims of crimes.
- Clinton told a gathering of congressional members and women victims of crime.
- "This board pays great credence to victims of crime, " he said.
- And victims of crime are " sometimes the most powerless people ."
- "That's why I look at clothing from the victims of crime ."
- Keven Ackerman should be treated as a victim of crime by your office,
- The state is not imposing any such sanction on the victims of crime.
- The anti-terrorism emergency fund clause of the Victims of Crime Act was amended.
- SANTORUM ( R-PA ) H . R . 5134-- Victims of Crime Protection,
- A July 1985 law tripled the amount of aid for victims of crimes.
- Frankly, victims of crimes by juveniles are required to be very brave people.
- People are fired, get divorced, become victims of crime and nature.
- The charity offers support to around 1 million victims of crime per year.
- Gays make a lot of money and they're victims of crime.
victims of crime sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for victims of crime? victims of crime English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.