wristband sentence in Hindi
- The players needed to wear their Rolexes instead of cotton wristbands.
- The Bug Off Wristband is like a flea collar for humans.
- Bledsoe also will wear a wristband that lists the lengthier plays.
- Wristbands can be removed only by Staples Center employee on Sunday.
- At Ole Miss, he occasionally wore a headband and wristbands.
- The accessory of the moment is a simple yellow rubber wristband.
- For Steve Strompf, the wristband is a symbol of support.
- Before each game, he pulled a wristband up each arm.
- Velcro wristbands strap keys firmly to guests'bodies for safekeeping.
- Parents could someday get wristbands for their children, Sadler suggested.
- His mother and eight siblings wear silver wristbands in his honor.
- Women uncomfortable with the hijab were asked to wear wristbands instead.
- The wristbands can be purchased at www . wearyellow . com.
- Studded belts and black wristbands also became associated with emo fashion.
- The wristbands also included the Dub Sessions remix album and photos.
- All of these wristbands are made from the same silicone material.
- The wristband is water-resistant, with a rechargeable battery.
- Tickets and wristbands are sold to the rides and the games.
- They give out wristbands to help raise awareness for their cause.
- He wears a velvet coat with a white collar and wristbands.
wristband sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wristband? wristband English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.