yachtsman sentence in Hindi
- The winning edge would go to the skill of the yachtsman.
- That's how the New Zealand yachtsman, pick up ovs
- Transatlantic yachtsmen still make a beeline for the nine Portuguese islands.
- He's just the most amazingly accomplished yachtsman,"
- The Yacht Racing Union named him World yachtsman of the year.
- The river is used by yachtsmen as a very safe harbour.
- Portaferry Lifeboat is an essential lifeline for local fishermen and yachtsmen.
- The yachtsman was later taken off by a Romanian cargo ship.
- He was also an enthusiastic yachtsman, both cruising and racing.
- Many Tancook boats were built for yachtsmen of the Chester region.
- She is owned and skippered by an Australian yachtsman Alex Whitworth.
- Klein was also Rolex yachtsman of the year in 1989.
- And last month, he was named Rolex Yachtsman of the Year.
- The race has attracted other world-class yachtsmen too.
- "I'm not a yachtsman,"
- We need tourists, divers and yachtsmen to help us,
- He notes that Chinese yachtsmen have competed in six Olympics without winning.
- Taylor was a skilled yachtsman and deep-sea fisherman.
- Packer was a keen yachtsman, boxer, golfer and polo player.
- He was a keen yachtsman, and wrote several books on sailing.
yachtsman sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for yachtsman? yachtsman English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.