yachting sentence in Hindi
- For yachting information, call ( 912 ) 231-1996.
- Today, yachting and humility may be counted among the latter.
- Yachting events for the 1996 Games will be held in Savannah.
- They were part of a yachting community anchored in Chaguaramas Bay.
- A sort of sailboat on blades gives rise to ice yachting.
- Holidays were spent on yachting or canoeing expeditions with his brothers.
- The cup had been made in 1894 as a yachting trophy.
- With Jack Cropp, Mander won the New Zealand Yachting Federation.
- H�riot promoted French yachting and French shipyard engineering throughout the world.
- Jewell attended Boston University and while there participated in competitive yachting.
- And, so in 1920 the Gulf Yachting Association was born.
- During the 19th century yachting became a much less exclusive sport.
- What little spare time remained he devoted to swimming and yachting.
- From 2000 to 2008-President of the Russian Yachting Federation.
- Cadillac feels yachting and its cars are a perfect match.
- In previous Olympics, yachting was not a ticketed event.
- Bentley travels the globe as a yachting photographer for several European publications.
- OLY-YAC-NYT _ More yachting from Savannah.
- _Rhode Island : Yachting Capital of the World ( Newport ).
- Wage costs are hurting the Greek yachting industry as well.
yachting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for yachting? yachting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.