abusively sentence in Hindi
- A dozen men commit adultery or act abusively toward their families.
- abusively using sockpuppets to further disrupt Wikipedia, despite his ban.
- Kauffner has been indeffed for abusively using one or more accounts.
- It is wrong to use alcohol illegally, compulsively, or abusively.
- The complainant considered that the secrecy clause was used abusively.
- In this case, Butserioulyfolks was most definitely acting abusively.
- This has been used abusively on the Dieter F . Uchtdorf article.
- I'm not aware of them being used abusively.
- ScienceApologist has used sockpuppets abusively, according to a previous ArbCom case.
- *Speedy Keep-Abusively nominated for deletion 2 minutes after creation.
- They loved their foster brother Sperncer dearly but his mother treated them abusively.
- She speaks abusively to all of those who have been attempting her rescue.
- Checkuser has previously confirmed that User : Nimbley6 has used multiple accounts abusively.
- The deal is whether or not Psikxas has been operating multiple accounts abusively.
- Outing is a bad idea because it can be used maliciously or abusively.
- :* Are the multiple accounts being used abusively?
- Could you clarify why you think that the accounts are being used abusively?
- She abusively berates the boy regarding his obesity.
- Jack and PT confront him and Gill abusively tells them the road is restricted.
- When he got such a reaction, he responded abusively, and was blocked.
abusively sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for abusively? abusively English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.