abutments sentence in Hindi
- Sometimes I want to drive my car into a bridge abutment.
- The streets were empty except for Serb police behind sandbagged abutments.
- In each case an abutment is attached to the implant fixture.
- Its abutments were of stone, but its piers were wood.
- It rests on five piers, with abutments at either end.
- The trusses rest on abutments that have been faced in concrete.
- A new island was created from the Broad Street Bridge abutment.
- The original bridge was built of cast iron with stone abutments.
- It has a 30-foot span carried on fieldstone abutments.
- It still features a Roman triumphal arch at its eastern abutment.
- The bridge is supported by two fieldstone abutments and a pier.
- The system limit is at Lernacken, near the bridge abutment.
- The tied arch design eliminates thrust at the abutments and piers.
- The bridge construction is single kingpost, resting on stone abutments.
- During reconstruction of the bridge, the abutments were also rebuilt.
- The bridge was repaired and painted and both abutments were replaced.
- The rock used in the abutments was gathered from local quarries.
- The total length from one abutment to the other is about.
- Its weight was 5000 piers support the bridge between its abutments.
- The bridge rests on limestone block abutments and a central pier.
abutments sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for abutments? abutments English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.