airlifted sentence in Hindi
- His body is scheduled to be airlifted to Balikpapan later today.
- Higley was airlifted to Methodist Medical Center in Dallas for tests.
- He was airlifted to a Port Arthur hospital where he died.
- Eberhardt was airlifted from Hancock Memorial Hospital to Atlanta Medical Center.
- Its sprawling dining room could have been airlifted from Los Angeles.
- Both were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St . Petersburg.
- He was airlifted from Anchorage to Harborview Medical Center Monday morning.
- He was airlifted from Anchorage to Harborview Medical Center yesterday morning.
- A man and a woman were airlifted to Miami for treatment.
- He was then airlifted to the Foote Hospital in nearby Jackson.
- They were airlifted by an army helicopter to Israel for treatment.
- At least one American citizen was among those airlifted to Bangkok.
- Fourteen injured people were airlifted to Rarotonga for hospitalization on Monday.
- After nightfall, Israeli transport helicopters airlifted forces to the northern border
- Four were airlifted to a hospital and were in stable condition.
- One passenger who suffered a broken hip was airlifted to hospital.
- The young Swiss skier was immediately airlifted by helicopter to hospital.
- One was shot in the head and airlifted to a hospital.
- Some residents were airlifted to nearby Barinas state and to Caracas.
- Most of the crew were airlifted off the ship last week.
airlifted sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for airlifted? airlifted English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.