analeptics sentence in Hindi
- Theophylline is no longer used as a respiratory analeptic in newborn infants.
- Tacrine was also described as an analeptic agent used to promote mental alertness.
- The third common mechanism which analeptics take advantage of is to act as serotonin receptor agonists.
- Analeptics can be used to increase the speed of recovery from propofol, remifentanil, and sevoflurane.
- One of the first widely used analeptics was strychnine, which causes CNS excitation by antagonizing the inhibitory neurotransmitter glycine.
- This soup was a part of the royal court cuisine of Ryukyu Kingdom; it is thought to have analeptic properties.
- The three most prevalent clinical analeptic uses of caffeine are in the treatment of asthma, apnea of prematurity, and bronchopulmonary dysplasia in newborn infants.
- His work at NASA led him to write " Effects of some tranquilizing, analeptic and vasodilating drugs on physical work capacity and orthostatic tolerance"
- In clinical settings, analeptics such as Doxapram have been used to help patients recover from anesthesia better, as well as removing some of the potential negative side effects of potent anesthetics.
- Graves derived some of his ideas from poetic inspiration and a process of " analeptic thought ", which is a term he used for throwing one's mind back in time and receiving impressions.
- Buspirone and Mosapride successfully increased respiration in animals by binding to serotonin receptors which are G protein coupled receptors which, upon activation, induce a secondary messenger cascade and in this case that cascade leads to an analeptic response.
- He wrote a poem ` On the Circuit,'about flying, and as the plane neared its destination, as the plane began to sink, he wondered if he should reach into his bag for an ` analeptic swig .'Now, there, he combined a Greek word that means ` restorative'with the word swig, which is jargon ."
- Just like their previous opus, the band included three electronic tracks : " Anal�ptica Anergia Siderobl�stica-GHB Fx " ( " Analeptic Sideroblastic Anergy-GHB Fx " ), " Apraxia Digital Com Cyber Leucorreia Hi-Tech " ( " Digital Apraxy With Hi-Tech Cyber Leukhorrhea " ) and " Neuro Discrasia Sin�ptica-Interfer�ncias no N�cleo Tegmental Pedunculopontino " ( " Synaptic Neuro Discrasy-Pedunculpontine Tegmental Nucleus Interferences " ).
- The foreshadowing may be distinguished between, " advance notice " : for example, "'Had I but known then what I know now, I would never have set foot on Baron von Rotschnitzel's private yacht .'" or the more subtle, " advance mention " : " a'simple marker without anticipation'intended to acquire significance later in the narrative, through analeptic recovery ( 75 ) .'[ in other words : ] . . . clues"
analeptics sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for analeptics? analeptics English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.