aurignacian culture sentence in Hindi
- Some evidence shows the spread of the Aurignacian culture.
- Nevertheless, the definitive advance of these technologies is made by the Aurignacian culture.
- The settlers brought the Aurignacian culture with them.
- The Mousterian culture is associated with Neanderthals and the Aurignacian culture is associated with modern humans.
- The Aurignacian culture ( work of Homo sapiens ) succeeds it and has the following periodization:
- By 35, 000 BC, the Aurignacian culture and its technology had extended through most of Europe.
- By 35, 000 BCE, the Aurignacian culture and its technology had extended through most of Europe.
- The 35, 000 year old humerus of a man from Goyet has been associated with the Aurignacian culture.
- They boldly link this mutation with the bearers of the Aurignacian culture who entered Europe 40, 000 years ago.
- The "'Aurignacian culture "'( or ) is an archaeological culture of the Upper Palaeolithic.
- The modern human Aurignacian culture, over 100, 000 years later, is not known to have produced constructions in caves.
- Throughout this region, which underwent similar cultural developments with some local variation, Aurignacian culture was successively replaced by Gravettian, Solutrean, and Magdalenian cultures.
- The earliest undisputed examples of sculpture belong to the Aurignacian culture, which was located in Europe and southwest Asia and active at the beginning of the Upper Paleolithic.
- He also studied the Perigordian and Aurignacian cultures of Palaeolithic France, excavating at the rock shelter of Abri Pataud in Les Eyzies ( Dordogne ) from 1958 to 1973.
- The first excavation took place in 1870, yielding remnants of cave bears, reindeer, mammoths and horses as well as tools belonging to the Aurignacian culture of the Upper Paleolithic.
- Archaeological industries of the Middle Paleolithic in Iberia lasted until about 28, 000 or 26, 000 BC . During this period, the Mousterian culture was replaced by the Aurignacian culture.
- This limestone karst cave came to scientific and public attention after the 1931 discovery of the Upper Palaeolithic " Vogelherd figurines ", attributed to paleo-humans of the Aurignacian culture.
- Tools found in several places in and around Lich were dated to the Neanderthal period, others to the Aurignacian culture, Linear Pottery culture, the Bronze Age, the Hallstatt culture and the La T�ne culture.
- It has been determined to be between 35, 000 and 40, 000 years old by carbon dating of material from the layer in which it was found, and is thus associated with the archaeological Aurignacian culture.
- The sculpture has been determined to be at least 32, 000 years old from the Aurignacian culture, The sculpture has been interpreted as anthropomorphic, giving human characteristics to an animal, however, it also may represent a deity.
- More Sentences: 1 2
aurignacian culture sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for aurignacian culture? aurignacian culture English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.