aurora australis sentence in Hindi
- In the Southern Hemisphere it's called the aurora australis, or southern lights.
- The "'aurora australis "', as seen from the International Space Station.
- The Aurora Australis is carrying 69 expeditioners and 24 crew members.
- The Australian Antarctic Division relies on the Aurora Australis as its sole ship.
- Energetic particles in the magnetosphere contribute to the aurora borealis and aurora australis.
- The green light in the sky is the aurora australis.
- After dark the pyramid is often illuminated by Aurora Australis _ the southern lights.
- Southern auroras are called aurora australis; northern ones, aurora borealis.
- The aurora australis, or southern lights, glittered below, and small meteorites flashed in the distance.
- The aurora borealis and aurora australis light up the skies of the Antarctic circles respectively.
- He recalled with awe the first time he witnessed the Aurora Australis, the southern lights.
- "Aurora Australis " is long, and has a beam of, draught of and moulded depth of.
- However non-hydrometeorological phenomena such as the aurora borealis and aurora australis are occasionally seen in the thermosphere.
- The Aurora Australis is visible from high southern latitudes in Antarctica, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, and Australia.
- The " light " refers to the long summer twilights and the aurora australis ( southern lights ).
- Hadfield uncovered that the photo instead was advertised by the photographer as a photo of the Aurora Australis.
- Its economy is heavily reliant on the sea and it serves as the home port for the Aurora Australis ."
- The Aurora Australis is the division's only icebreaker capable of reaching Casey, Davis and Mawson bass on the Antarctic coast.
- "Aurora Australis " berthed in Hobart under a rainbow, with the French research vessel " L'Astrolabe " to the right.
- Lights in the northern hemisphere are known as aurora borealis and those in the southern hemisphere are known as aurora australis.
aurora australis sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for aurora australis? aurora australis English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.