aurorae sentence in Hindi
- ESA announced in June 2006 the discovery of aurorae on Mars.
- Electromagnetic ( EM ) fields affect the motion of aurorae ).
- The main ovals are the dominant part of the Jovian aurorae.
- Six million people were aurorae as far south as Texas.
- During the polar night, a lot of aurorae can be observed.
- Aurorae have been observed on Jupiter and its moon Ganymede.
- Terrestrial aurorae are not improbably excited by charged particles emitted by the Sun.
- These include : aurorae as far south as Texas.
- In some circumstances, bioluminescence, aurorae, and lightning can provide some illumination.
- J . F . Heard calls St�rmer " the acknowledged authority " on aurorae.
- The ionosphere, geomagnetism and aurorae were studied.
- Energetic electrons entering its thin atmosphere are responsible for the observed Ganymedian polar aurorae.
- The aurorae of Saturn are highly variable.
- Today, the dominant theories are that the rain is caused by red dust aurorae.
- A music video for the track " Aurorae " was released on 7 August 2014.
- Both lightning and aurorae have been observed on other bodies after extensive study at Earth.
- Uranus has relatively well developed aurorae, which are seen as bright arcs around both magnetic poles.
- Solar energetic particles can cause particularly strong aurorae in large regions around Earth's magnetic poles.
- Schove and Peng-Yoke have suggested that the phenomenon may be connected to sunspots and aurorae.
- During the Maunder Minimum aurorae had been observed seemingly normally, with a regular decadal-scale cycle.
aurorae sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for aurorae? aurorae English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.