aurora borealis sentence in Hindi
- Q : I'm planning to visit Alaska to view the aurora borealis.
- The aurora borealis is often visible at night time during the winter.
- 1719-The first recorded sighting of the Aurora Borealis takes place in New England.
- The sky was aflame with the aurora borealis, the eerily luminous northern lights.
- Q : I'm curious about the aurora borealis, or northern lights.
- Energetic particles in the magnetosphere contribute to the aurora borealis and aurora australis.
- The ceiling is decorated with the aurora borealis, human torches and lava lamps.
- Another astronomical phenomenon is the Aurora Borealis ( Northern Lights ).
- These powers were a result of Langkowski's self-experimentation with Aurora Borealis.
- The aurora borealis appears on the horizon to show Balto the way home.
- Eyerman also utilized a concave mirror to photograph the aurora borealis.
- The aurora borealis is commonly seen in winter and late autumn.
- The clouds of charged particles also produce the aurora borealis, or northern lights.
- However, aurora borealis dispels all the depression and energizes them again.
- It is the aurora borealis, putting on a cosmic performance.
- As researcher he has contributed to the fields of Aurora Borealis and cosmic physics.
- Try the Camellia Corner, with lighting fixtures evidently designed to evoke the aurora borealis.
- _The sky spectacle of the far north is the aurora borealis, or northern lights.
- You believe Ringo Starr is part of the aurora borealis.
- The three towers are illuminated after sunset with colors similar to the aurora borealis.
aurora borealis sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for aurora borealis? aurora borealis English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.