babinski sign sentence in Hindi
- In the third stage, neurological examination may reveal clonus and positive Babinski sign.
- The Babinski sign can indicate upper motor neuron lesion constituting damage to the corticospinal tract.
- The phrase " negative Babinski sign " is sometimes used for the normal flexor plantar response.
- Another significant difference between Hoffmann's reflex and the Babinski sign are their mechanism of reflex.
- A positive Babinski sign is considered a pathological sign of upper motor neuron disease " except " for infants, in whom it is normal.
- The occurrence of upper motor neurone symptoms such as brisk reflexes, spasticity, or a Babinski sign would indicate a progression to ALS; the correct diagnosis is also occasionally made on autopsy.
babinski sign sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for babinski sign? babinski sign English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.