bacchanal sentence in Hindi
- Best Mate placed second with Bacchanal third and First Gold fourth.
- Bacchanal was ridden in most of his races by Mick Fitzgerald.
- This was the hedonism of the hateful, a bacchanal of uncaring.
- But it was just getting ready for Vappu, the annual bacchanal.
- Bayou Bacchanal is only one stop for the festival lovers.
- There are bacchanals and debaucheries to make Caligula blush.
- By comparison to the raucous Aussie bacchanal, the Greek segment was a snooze.
- But trade ministers are having their own bacchanal.
- The weekend trip, according to multiple sources, devolved into an epic bacchanal.
- After Bacchanal's death, Nicky Henderson said " It was just awful.
- Busloads of relieved Democrats pulled up to the White House for the bacchanal of vindication.
- The bacchanal returns every weekend through June, when Carnival in Bahia is finally over.
- George and Alexia Gicoudis are Bacchanal's co-owners and the entertainers, too.
- ESPN, ESPN2 and Fox all benefited by showcasing the McGwire-Sosa home run bacchanal.
- All the bacchanals in the Alabaster Chamber dealt with love, and some refer to marriage.
- Bacchanal offers free Greek dance lessons from 5 : 30 to 7 p . m . Tuesdays.
- After the bacchanal of the Sixties, the Seventies are a massive hangover, limp and headachy.
- There are affluent, muscular gay men in town for the bacchanal known as White Party Weekend.
- Mystery religions imported from the Near East ( Ptolemaic Egypt, restrict the Bacchanals in 186 BC.
- Although still orgiastic, this was a more sensual and benign bacchanal ( assisted by satyrs ).
bacchanal sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for bacchanal? bacchanal English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.