bespoke sentence in Hindi
- What they produced, moreover, bespoke a specifically American context.
- In March, 2015 Smith designed a bespoke Land Rover Defender.
- The McLaren P1 features a bespoke braking system developed with Akebono.
- Hetchins Lightweights continues to produce bespoke lugged-steel bicycle frames.
- The company specialises in the production of large bespoke steel bars.
- He makes bespoke furniture using wood that he largely selects himself.
- Tich runs his own company providing bespoke illumination and lighting installations.
- Some kind of bespoke template would be better suited, perhaps?
- It focuses on characteristic online users to provide bespoke browsing experiences.
- OMINZ offers high worth clients visiting NZ a bespoke concierge service.
- Babcock also provides bespoke Design & Completion services from this location.
- Diminishing demand for personally tailored bespoke clothing also plays a role.
- Each of these London boutiques offer a bespoke service to clients.
- Project Kahn provides bespoke luxury Range Rover vehicles to discerning clientele.
- Each centre boasts bespoke learning facilities, libraries and IT systems.
- The bespoke pastry was produced by a local baker in G�rlitz.
- Every Wetherspoon pub has a bespoke designed carpet manufactured by Axminster.
- She is the co-founder of the Bespoke Theatre Company.
- In the second, it's on bespoke tailoring.
- Short wears, and sings, nothing that's not bespoke.
bespoke sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for bespoke? bespoke English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.